Clinical Data Manager, Contractor
Clinical Data Manager (Contractor)
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process. We’re fundamentally changing how clinical trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology and operational perspective. To achieve this, we’re bringing together talent from top technology, CRO, and biopharma companies to work side by side.
This will be a full-time (40 hours/week) contractor position available for ~3 months (starting immediately). At the end of the contract, there will be an evaluation to extend the contract for another ~3 months.
- Translate protocols into eCRF and eSource specifications
- Write UAT test scripts for eCRF and eSource forms
- Perform/execute User Acceptance Testing
- Knowledge across both EDC platforms and eSource
- Ability to design CRFs according to data standards to collect and process CRF data
- Working knowledge of CDISC and SDTM
- Ability to write test scripts for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Ability to conduct data review in accordance with the study protocol and DMP.
- Experience carrying out data management activities from study discovery through to database lock
- Serve as an SME for clinical data management activities
- Ensure quality of CDM deliverables
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and GCP
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.