Client Delivery Analyst
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Be part of a Client Delivery team that on-boards Zipari products to our clients.
- Guiding clients through product overviews, configuration and data specifications.
- Capturing and documenting client configuration settings.
- Performing product demos as part of product configuration and client integration activities.
- Working with client to apply configuration settings to training material.
- Conducting client train-the-trainer programs.
- Updating test cases to reflect client configuration settings.
- Conducting integration/configuration testing with client teams.
- Working with product to develop client training materials.
- Providing input into Software Configuration Lifecycle.
- Supporting the development of and adherence to Software Configuration Lifecycle.
- Establishing business rapport with the client business organizations that have purchased Zipari product.
- Work closely with client, partner and product, and technology teams.
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent, collaborative team.
- 5+ years of experience in the health insurance industry – Payer space
- 2+ years of experience in one of more of the following business domains is a major plus: Member/Consumer Portals, Provider Portals, Broker/Producer Portals, Employer Portals, Online Enrollment
- 3+ years of experience in business process and data analysis
- Experience presenting to clients
- Experience with configuration of software products is a big plus
- Experience using Jira and or Aha is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases is a plus
- Self-starter, positive and excited to work with a great team of excellent engineers specifically with Employer Portal, Broker Portal applications/products
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelors Degree in related field required
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description