Business Strategy Analyst, User Success
About the team & Opportunity:
Quartet is looking for an experienced Business Strategy Analyst to partner with our User Success team to measure and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our provider engagement and care coordination efforts. This role will report into Quartet’s Data and Analytics team and will be fully integrated in the User Success team.
The User Success team is comprised of Provider Success and Patient Success teams. The Provider Success team works with our Primary Care (PCP) and Mental Health Providers (MHPs) to build a healthcare ecosystem that gives patients access to effective mental healthcare. We support and maintain relationships with PCPs and MHPs through phone and email to ensure they are comfortable with the Quartet platform and able to engage in collaborative care. We partner with our Product, Technology, and Customer Success teams to pilot programs with Providers that inform future Product and Operations.
The Patient Success team is responsible for administering assessments and coordinating care for patients referred by their physicians or health system, in order to gain access to mental health care. Our goal is to reduce the challenges that patients face in their search for care, improve speed and access to high quality care, and strive to make the process as seamless as possible.
This position requires outstanding analytic and communication skills, the ability to collaborate with a wide variety of colleagues, experience prioritizing work in a fast-paced environment, and the tenacity to execute against deliverables in a timely, high-quality fashion.
As a Business Strategy Analyst, you will work in Looker (our Business Intelligence tool), Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint/Google Slides, to provide analysis and insights to the User Success team. You will partner with other analysts to deliver on strategic business initiatives and develop a strong knowledge of our internal data systems and an understanding of how to use them to operate efficiently.
- Gain a thorough understanding of Patient and Provider Success processes in order to lead strategic partnerships and improve operations
- Leverage available reporting infrastructure and tools (e.g. Looker, Salesforce) to accurately reflect organizational behavior and drive better decision-making
Provide actionable insights (the "so what") for every dashboard created, ensuring data is put into action efficiently and effectively
- Interface with a variety of internal counterparts to address day-to-day data- and reporting-driven inquiries, issues and requirements
- Guide User Success initiatives end to end, ensuring data integrity, high-quality analysis, validation, and documentation
- Develop and manage the analytics roadmap for the User Success team
- 2-3 years of experience working in a fast paced, analytically-focused role, demonstrating strong analytical and communication skills
- 1-2 years of experience working with business users to understand, scope and map business questions to data that can be used to answer them, and developing answers and recommendations through analysis
- 1-2 years of experience communicating data-driven insights and recommendations to senior executives, using
- Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google Slides.
- Familiarity with analytic reporting tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Familiarity with health care data
- Understanding of schema design
- Familiarity with CRMs (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Basic SQL experience
- Ability to work independently
- Prior startup experience