Business Intelligence Analyst
A successful candidate will have flawless technical proficiency and an unparalleled command of how to present outputs internally to all levels of business. They will have an impeccable track record of building out a suite of analytics / insights / reports.
Success in this role will be defined by the candidate being solutions driven. A lot of our data structure is not yet built so the candidate must be comfortable with uncertainty and is driven to understand the current state and propose a solution.
Bridge the communication gaps between key parts of the business; operations, IT, finance, product, marketing by having an extremely high command of performance metrics and aggregating multiple data sets to tell compelling stories
- Involve yourself in understanding each team’s data needs and goals.
- Thrive in a transformational/change management environment
- Be an outcome focused team leader and team player
- Have a professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Have an energetic and driven personality
- Have approximately 4-7 years of industry experience after college
- Experience using a BI tool like Looker, Tableau, Periscope
- Knowledge of basic SQL is a plus but not required
- Expert Excel / Google sheets - vlookups, pivot tables, nested formulas, queries