Greater NYC Area
DailyPay, a New York based HR-tech company, is rapidly accelerating in its mission to help America’s Workforce take control of their financial lives. DailyPay is the pioneer in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily, across all industries. With DailyPay, employees can pay bills on time, avoiding late fees and payday loans. Leading enterprise and midcap companies, including Berkshire Hathaway, Boston Market, Vera Bradley, Adecco, and Burger King, have reported that DailyPay has improved employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. The company has gained traction; 50 NYC Startups to Watch. DailyPay is backed by leading venture capital firms and world-class strategic investors; DailyPay is lighting the path to financial security.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our growing organization. This role will report to our Senior Financial Analyst and will work closely with our VP of Strategy and Operations to provide specific insights for our Customer Success Department. You will collect, clean, transform, analyze, and visualize our data for both internal and external reporting.
- Coordinate with managers to translate partner requirements into coherent Business Intelligence reports
- Summarize large and complex datasets and perform advanced analytics
- Design, build, troubleshoot, and maintain reports and dashboards in business intelligence systems (Tableau) for Executive Team
- Create action plans based on descriptive and predictive analysis
- Deliver reporting, analytics, and insight on account performance metrics to benchmark progress against targets, initiatives, and strategies
- Prepare and modify client data dashboards for internal and external use
- Innovate and improve upon existing processes and procedures
Core Competencies & Accomplishments
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, or a related technical discipline
- Expert in Excel and Tableau
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience as an Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, or related role
- 2+ years experience with SQL, specifically generating a variety of complex queries
- Ability to read and understand a variety of API profiles as it pertains to retrieving, collecting, and ingesting data
- Experience integrating multiple data sources in BI system
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional computational and analytical abilities and sharp attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in a variety of mediums: must be comfortable working cross-functionally with people at multiple levels and from multiple disciplinary backgrounds
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a Series c funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.
Full List of Benefits
Great health vision, and dental care
Our compensation is competitive
Support in professional and career development
Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
Unlimited books from Amazon
Read Full Job Description