Associate Analyst, Publisher Operations
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Publisher Operations is an energetic, eager-to-learn team that works with Operations Analysts and Account Managers alike to ensure the overall health of our clients’ listings. The team does this by responding to incoming support tickets and working with internal and external teams to resolve them.
We’re looking for individuals with strong attention to detail, capable of resolving technical issues as efficiently as possible. In conjunction, this individual is enthusiastic and will be energized by active collaboration with other Yext teams within Operations and around the company. This person can talk to anyone from any team. This role has extremely high visibility due to its scope, and is a fantastic stepping stone to other Ops of Client Services analyst roles.
- Field listing related questions from any internal Yext team through inbound tickets
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with internal teams as well as our Tier 1 publisher support teams to ensure a positive and lasting business relationship
- Investigate and audit listings to proactively resolve account errors
- Stay current with new publisher features and policies to cascade to other key Yext teams
- Serve as the liaison between Tier 1 publishers and other Yext teams with action items and resolutions
- Ensure all ticket requesters are updated on their escalations in a timely manner
- Work to fix unavailable Facebook, Yelp, Apple, and GMB location
- Communicate with account managers and Ops Analysts to resolve listings issues
- Escalate one-off errors to publisher support teams
- Monitor and report on error trends across our publisher network
- Maintain the Yext category taxonomy and handle all aspects of matching categories to new partner and publisher category lists
- Manage our outsourced team, including performing daily checks and providing support for escalated issues
- BA/BS degree
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple and changing priorities and responsibilities
- Proficiency in excel, experience with SQL (though not required)
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills and patience to work through complex issues
- Ability to work quickly and independently with excellent time management skills required
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate issues across departments and with external contacts while using relevant verbiage
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.