Analytics Services Manager
What You'll Do
- Manage projects/analyses
- Define project approaches, milestones and deliverables
- Master and apply core analytics methodologies, processes and capabilities
- Draw insights from data that tell the story about client marketing efforts
- Support senior team members with new business, product development and internal training efforts
- Communicate with partners and clients
- Act as client point person in daily communications
- Present results to clients; help identify recommendations to improve marketing efforts
- Work with partners to coordinate processes, data feeds, etc.
- Understand and apply pharmaceutical consumer marketing knowledge and experience
- Manage internal team of analysts
- Develop schedules and define expectations for all client/internal deliverables
- Teach, train, mentor in project and client service best practices
- Review all output and help develop client deliverables
- Support product development efforts through client services feedback loop
What You've Done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 3 years of successful client services experience
- At least 3 years in an analytical role, preferably as a database and/or marketing analyst
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and co-workers
- Knowledge of SQL and databases is a big plus
- Experience with pharma marketing is helpful
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science/Analytics, Information Science, Statistics, or a closely related quantitative field
About the Team– Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.