Analytics Services Director, Patient and HCP Insights
The Director, Patient and HCP Insights will join a newly formed practice area within Client Analytics Services team. As a thought leader s/he will bring to life deeper insights to help pharma brands understand their patient’s journey and audiences better and drive sophisticated patient and physician profiling, segmentation, targeting and patient pathway analyses. Leveraging Crossix Big Data capabilities s/he will be on the forefront of market research using actual data driven consumer behavior and consumer marketing solutions to supplement or replace survey research.This is a very exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, dynamic company that is at the forefront of transforming bio-pharmaceutical marketing through enhanced analytics.
What You'll Do
What You've Done
- 7-10 years of consulting, marketing research, or marketing strategy experience
- Strong communication and consultative skills with a keen sense to understand client needs and organizational dynamics
- Understands the challenges associated with cross channel media marketing for improved ROI and best in class consumer behavior segmentation such as deeper patient and provider insights to help pharma brands understand their patient’s journey and audiences better
- Expert in cohort analyses within CPG, OTC and/or Healthcare combined with high comfort level working with data to draw critical insights and integrating past knowledge and experiences in consumer segmentation using quantitative research
- Ability to think out of the box to innovate on future offerings and solutions built on actual social and behavioral data
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and key statistical principles required. Advanced analytics experience is a plus
- Proven track record of project management and developing high quality deliverables
- 4-year college degree required. MBA or Master’s degree in relevant disciplines preferred
- Experience in healthcare and patient behavior a plus, but not a must
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.