Analytics Manager, Digital
As the Analytics Manager, Digital, reporting into the Director of Data Science, you will lead data collection, analysis, and reporting projects for the Digital app business.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis to understand our existing and prospective users’ behaviors, to drive growth & increase engagement
- Define and align on KPIs with key stakeholders of the Digital business to present to management on a quarterly basis
- Compile and reconcile data from multiple sources inclusive internal and 3rd party
- Identify gaps in our data collection and collaborate with product, engineering and business counterparts on data capture specifications
- Define, create and maintain reporting dashboards
- Model and forecast acquisition and churn behaviors for the Digital business including contribution to higher value conversion and interactions with other products in the Peloton ecosystem
- Identify strategies for best aligning content and app features with appropriate audiences and make recommendations to the broader organization
- Alongside Digital business counterparts, design, execute and measure efficacy of novel and ongoing campaigns
- 5+ years work experience in analytics/data science/business intelligence capacity
- Strong understanding of best practices around digital subscription and engagement KPIs
- Hands-on experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
- High level of proficiency in SQL, Excel/Sheets, Github
- A team player, excels in a collaborative work environment
- Capable of explaining the most complex models in a succinct and digestible manner
- Prior experience with Looker, Segment and Redshift
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.