Training Operations & Content Associate
We're looking for a Training Operations and Content Associate to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team, and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work on the Training Operations and Content team to support the development and maintenance of Flatiron’s training content. You will assist in the creation, review, and editing of content and help to build and maintain our online curriculum. Additionally, your role will ensure both internal and external users can access helpful, engaging product information as they interact with our software. You'll also:
- Create training content for product and process rollouts
- Work cross-functionally to capture in-depth knowledge of workflows from content contributors (e.g. clinical, product, implementation)
- Translate knowledge into various documentation formats (e.g., articles, videos, in-app notifications)
- Handle regular updates and ad hoc requests to maintain the accuracy and quality of Flatiron’s training content
- Support the creation and roll-out of Flatiron’s eLearning curriculum
- Review and edit content to ensure high quality and accuracy of documentation
- Suggest areas for change or improvement with training content
- Ensure documentation and resources are timely, accessible, and usable
Who You Are
You're a creative thinker and curious problem solver with an interest in content creation and documentation. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate, and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have 1-2 years of relevant work experience or coursework
- You have experience in customer-facing communications and writing
- You have the ability to collaborate in teams to meet objectives
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills; Ability to give and receive feedback effectively
- You have Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- You have demonstrated ability to adapt to situations and prioritize tasks; Ability to manage multiple deadlines for documentation
- You are a quick-learner and able to work with self-direction and autonomy
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
- You have an interest in creative training techniques, adult learning, accelerated learning, L&D best practices, and evaluation standards
- You have experience in using content management systems and/or help tools (e.g., Confluence, Zendesk)
- You have experience in eLearning content software (e.g. Articulate Storyline)
- You have basic knowledge of photo and video editing
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists, and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.