Senior Digital Designer
Suzy is a human intelligence platform that helps organizations make better, more informed decisions…faster. Powered by an on-demand network of more than a million consumers, Suzy lets you target and retarget any consumer segment to ask questions and get insights in minutes. Some of the biggest brands in the world use Suzy to validate essential decisions, better understand their customers, increase conversions and improve growth. Learn more at www.suzy.com.
Suzy is looking for a passionate Senior Digital Designer to join the team. You will report to our VP, Content & Creative to be responsible for the look and feel and creation of Suzy’s content, including email campaigns infographics, blog layouts, social content site assets and marketing collateral.
• Coming up with exciting concepts for our social campaigns
• Content design and creation – from creative conception and mood boards to asset management
• Build effective email campaigns
• Create and maintain site assets
• Create Keynote and PowerPoint presentations
• Create and manage design templates
• Create marketing collateral
• 8-10 years of graphic/digital design experience required
• Well-rounded design experience across all digital channels
• A highly creative, collaborative, positive, methodical and energetic individual, with a hunger to push both boundaries and work in a team
• Awareness of design developments and trends in the social media space
• In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with Squarespace and Unbounce are a nice-to-have
• Ability to create gifs and other lightweight video social content
• An excellent sense of color, layout, form, imagery, typography, and composition
• Proven talent for creating fresh, unique, and high-quality designs
• Strong conceptual skills
• Comfortable juggling multiple assignments
• Exercising the utmost discretion while working with confidential information
At Suzy (formerly Crowdtap), every team member spends every day moving the business forward together, from engineering to business development. We love what we do, and we like each other a lot. Every Suzy team member has a great attitude, a love for solving problems, collaborating, and lots of fun. We are humble, positive, hilarious and have agenuine love for fixing problems! Not to mention our perks (unlimited PTO, snacks, dog-friendly office, insane parties). We are incredibly proud of our award-winning culture.
Crain’s NY Best Places to Work 2013, 2014 and 2015
High-growth work environment
Friendly, fun, and collaborative teambased work environment
Fully stocked fridge, snacks and cold brew
Fun, creative, open work space
Suzy is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to ensure all people feel supported and connected at work.