Senior Content Producer
What you'll do:
- Work with Icons of Industry: Collaborate one-on-one with industry leaders in art & design, entrepreneurship, creative writing, and more, guiding them through the process of crafting a Skillshare Original from kick-off to launch.
- Design Compelling Video Content: Lead the process for planning, designing, and producing authentic video content that connects with students and lasts a lifetime.
- Become a Subject Expert...in Everything: Design inventive learning experiences that stand out online by diving deep into the topic of the day, from watercolor illustration and short story writing to podcasting and personal finance.
- Lead Projects for Success: Work with internal and external partners to balance client needs, strategic business objectives, creative goals, and project resourcing. Make informed decisions to ensure every project's success.
Why we're excited about you:
- You are a natural relationship builder, savvy researcher, and wide reader who can convey concepts and stories in compelling and creative ways.
- You have a bend towards collaborative problem solving and can think on your feet.
- You know how to bring out the best in all on-camera personalities, especially creatives, clients, coders, and students. Editorial, interviewing, and/or content marketing experiences a plus.
- You love to own projects, but are a strong collaborator and are excited to work closely with our in-house content team.
- A history of creative side projects and/or creative adaptability means you can hit the ground running.
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: Content is the cornerstone of our platform, and our team is at the heart of it.
- Growth: Our team is small, so you’ll have room to innovate, flex your creativity, and grow long-term.
- Variety: You’ll work with a wide range of talent, on a wide range of topics, for a wide range of audiences (you will never be bored).
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.