BuzzFeed Branded Video is looking for a resourceful Production Coordinator to bring their production and organizational skills to the NY Office. We are looking for a smart, skilled, passionate self-starter that can work seamlessly with the various departments within Branded Video.
This is a full-time position based in BuzzFeed’s headquarters in New York City overflowing with perks from unlimited coffee and snacks to free lunch twice a week!
- Coordinate branded productions throughout each project’s lifespan; from pre-production and production to wrap
- Collaborate with client services, sales, creative, post, casting, and studio ops teams throughout each project
- Source and book freelance production crews
- Source and negotiate rates for shoot locations and studios
- Manage booking production travel and accommodations
- Multitask on-set coordination, AD, DIT, and/or other shoot support responsibilities as needed
- Schedule and lead internal kick-off and production meetings
- Process, track, and report production wrap books and expenses
- Process payroll, reimbursement, and check request paperwork for submission
- Train and oversee Assistant Production Coordinators and support staff as needed
- Collaborate to develop and improve upon production resources, process, and responsibilities
- Must have 3 years of production experience
- Self-identified logistics master
- Has experience with Movie Magic Budgeting, Scheduling, Scenechronize or comparable budgeting and scheduling software
- Impeccable time management skills, ability to multi-task / prioritize projects with sensitive deadlines
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast paced production environment
- Ability to adapt to last-minute changes in schedules / plans
- Excellent written verbal communication skills
- Self-starter that is able to see a task through all stages until completion
- Ability to work independently with a team
- This position is approximately 40 hours a week
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment and celebrates inclusion in all circumstances. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
Opportunities for growth and development via work experience and offerings from our in-house Learning Team
Employee resource groups, frequent in-office events, volunteer opportunities, and more
An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.