As a Production Artist, you’ll take a supportive role in taking projects to the final stage of development. This position requires working closely with our designers to ensure precision of graphic elements and preparation of files for print or digital publication. You’ll be blending both creativity and technical skills to format layouts and/or images.
This position requires almost an extremely meticulous personality: an incredible eye for detail, rigid following of brand guidelines, and a mastery of Sketch and Adobe CS. You are as capable of thinking on a systems level down to pixel-perfection. Diligence is required in organizing and backing up files. Think of yourself as having technical expertise, but also love being immersed in creative work.
- Liaise with the creative team to finalize projects
- Own the delivery of campaign assets
- Manage prepress process for print files
- Follow deadlines to ensure timely publications
- Archive produced images and graphics
- Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software
- Experience designing for a consumer technology brand
- Agency experience in developing 360 campaigns
- Savviness for creating social media content such as Facebook assets or Instagram stories
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a production artist with an agency or product technology company
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant work experience across both online and offline channels
- Expertise in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Ai, Id), and Sketch. Framer or other prototyping tools a plus.
- Unwavering attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication with your fellow team
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.