LeafLink is a SaaS marketplace platform that provides licensed cannabis dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage their operations and scale. With 2,500+ dispensaries and more than 800+ leading brands in 15 States, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis brands and retailers work together. Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, is poised to define the cannabis wholesale market. LeafLink was named one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise' for 2018, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare and we are hungry for more!
LeafLink is seeking a LeafLink Platform Training & Certification Specialist team member to join our growing team in our New York or Los Angeles office. As a member of the Training & Certification team, you will establish training curricula, create classroom training content and produce training and testing material for use in customer- and partner-facing training courses, as well as for internal staff development. In addition, the Training & Certification team will own all training delivery efforts, including remote training sessions, and the creation of customized training content. To develop comprehensive, high-quality training and certification content, you will collaborate with our Product Management, Engineering, Sales and Client Experience Teams on a daily basis.
Who You Are:
- You are self-motivated, technically proficient, intellectually curious, and have the patience and passion to guide others as they get up to speed and become LeafLink platform experts.
- You find a collaborative environment rewarding, yet you are equally content working independently.
- As an influential and effective teacher, you are eager to share knowledge and best practices with others, mentor our clients, and develop and sustain an open line of communication with them.
- You are comfortable interacting with customer and partner stakeholders at all levels of the organization: from Sales Managers, to inventory specialists to C level teams and even ownership groups. Knowing how to tailor your approach and delivery depending on the audience, you can explain complicated topics in a way that is understood by all.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges
- You are the poster child for startup hustle: change is your only constant, no challenge is too big, and no task is too small
- Self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do, you have the willingness to learn and adapt as needed
- You work well independently as well as with other members of the team, both in person and remotely
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, are outgoing and sociable, and enjoy meeting new people
- You are a multi-tasker and connector, as well as an organized operator who executes on both internal and external responsibilities
- You have knowledge of key project management concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope, and tasks
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills and are proficient at video creation and editing
- 3+ years communicating technical software solutions with non-technical end users
- 3+ years of experience providing QA support to an engineering/product team
- 3+ years of experience training clients on a SaaS software solution, with strong presentation skills and ability to lead a group of individuals through a software demonstration
- 2+ years in a training and certification oriented role which allows you to thrive in leading LeafLink's training and certification program across all of our platform tools to empower our customer base
- Experience building out training and certification programs from the ground up, including all content creation
- Experience in conflict resolution techniques
- Track record of building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships virtually and through site visits to ensure maximum client success