Knowledge Management Specialist
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness and weight-loss technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The Knowledge Management Specialist will join at an exciting point on our journey as we enter the next phase of our organizational transformation, focused on overhauling our operational systems. The company is developing a new knowledge management platform and will be reviewing all aspects of knowledge management from the administration of the system to developing consistent content. This role will help us build a strong KM platform that allows our employees to easily access information necessary to resolve member interactions.
As the Knowledge Management Specialist you will be responsible for the platform and the content available for the Global frontline team members. Below is a high-level list of the various tasks that will be part of the position.
- Developing content management protocols, procedures, policies, etc. to ensure the knowledge management system is effective for an end frontline user to easily retrieve the knowledge necessary to perform their job function.
- Oversee the system application which covers all the admin functions including system configurations, user setup and any other admin functions required to keep the system running optimally.
- Developing content as needed to support US frontline users. This content may come in the form of changes, updates, attending project meetings or the development of new materials.
- Development of cheat sheets, engagement activities and user reminders as necessary.
- Assisting the end-users with questions related to knowledge documentation regardless of whether it is missing, not clear, or need additional information.
- Support UAT testing during implementation and as updates to the platform occur.
- Developing reports or dashboard to demonstrate inventory, work completed, end-user adoption, most popular, least popular, etc.
- Oversee the auditing process developed to ensure documents have a 95% accuracy level and are kept up to date throughout the life of the article.
- Oversee the other markets to ensure the integrity of the system is always aligned between the various markets and departments using the platform.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must demonstrate excellent writing skills. The material must be written in a concise way so advocates or other end users can easily open a document and get the information needs and not extend the length of a call.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience working on Knowledge Management documents, preferably in a call center environment.
- Previous system administration experience is preferred.
- Experience in call center environments is preferred.
- Must be detailed oriented and highly Organized
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and or Google Doc, Google Sheets and Google Slides
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.