Intelligence Associate, Fintech
- Support senior analysts in flagship reports and client deliverables
- Write data-driven research and reports that combine our proprietary data with outside data sets to identify key trends and analyze the momentum of fintech startups, companies, and investors
- Understand and develop forward-looking analyses and insights for top fintech areas including insurance tech, wealth management, among others
- Publish digestible, differentiated, and incisive research on our client-only platform and occasionally for our public research portal
- Produce client presentations on market trends
- Must be passionate and knowledgeable about technology and related disciplines such as venture capital and M&A
- Writing experience a must – can be within the fields of market research, journalism, equity research, investment banking, or consulting in health, technology, or related area
- 1+ years experience in fintech related-position (can also be while working in any of the above fields). Must be able to demonstrate fintech domain knowledge.
- Must be a startup/tech geek passionate about all things fintech
- Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions and predictive insights
- Strong communication/presentation skills.
- Some startup experience ideal, a thick skin and high tolerance for change required
- Ability to multi-task and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- BA/BS required; relevant graduate degrees a plus
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for. Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role, submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!