Want to help people get the financial protection they need — and feel confident in their choices? Policygenius is a NYC-based tech startup that makes it easy to compare and buy insurance online. Since 2014, we’ve raised over $52 million of venture capital, established ourselves as a pioneer in Fintech and helped more than 4.5 million people get vital coverage for their families.
We're rapidly growing and looking for people with grit, great attitudes and creative problem-solving skills to join our powerhouse team. Come see why we were voted one of INC's best workplaces of 2018!
About the role...
The Policygenius Editorial Team is dedicated to making complex personal finance topics easy to understand — and fun to read about! The Engagement Editor will work closely with the Editorial Director, Senior Content Marketing Managers and broader marketing department to produce, distribute and test best-in-class content for email and emerging distribution channels.
- Collaborate with the customer-relationship management team to grow and maintain the health of a content-focused email list
- Produce, edit and distribute our weekly newsletter
- Create and test new editorial campaigns for email, social and emerging distribution channels
- Execute on content email acquisition initiatives, including sweepstakes, referral programs and more
- Identify and onboard new content distribution partners
- Assist other members of the content team with writing and editing as needed — teamwork makes the dream work!
- 3+ years experience creating successful content/campaigns for a variety of clients
- Excellent editorial judgment and writing skills
- Experience in a variety of marketing and data tech tools: email/CRM (Iterable, Braze, MailChimp, etc.), email design (Litmus), analytics (Google Analytics, Excel, SQL, Tableau, etc.) and landing pages (Unbounce)
- Ability to work on projects with multiple stakeholders
- Familiarity with social and emerging content distribution channels
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship
- Some fun surprises when you join… (Shhh… It’s a secret!)