Director of Content Strategy
Grailed and Heroine are curated e-commerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion enthusiasts can buy and sell their unique pieces.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
As a Director of Content Strategy, you will:
- Produce content that is geared towards specific channels and specific audiences
- Develop scalable process to guide the editorial team in generating creative ideas
- Experiment with new mediums such as video
- Develop and execute strategies for content distribution by channel
- Use quantitative feedback on channel performance to iterate on content production
The following might describe you:
- 6+ years in social media or content development
- 3+ years of experience leading a team
- Comfortable developing structures and process from scratch
- Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative and strategic
- Passionate about Grailed's mission and the role
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, a 401(k) plan, generous vacation, commuter benefits, and amazing healthcare plans covered up to 95%. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment. Grailed is located in SoHo and walking distance from N/Q/R, 4/6, A/C/E, and B/D/F/M trains.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.