Digital Strategist, Retail Specialty
Your primary focus will be to partner with innovative fashion and retail clients on how to incorporate insights from Trendalytics (e.g., what people are sharing on social media, products they are searching for on Google and what they are clicking on across over 300 e-commerce sites) to improve their daily workflows. In this capacity, you will help clients identify ROI opportunities with the Trendalytics platform and data. With feedback and interaction from clients, you will play an instrumental role in developing the next phase of our platform. Additional responsibilities include supporting the sales executives through the sales process and authoring case studies to the management teams both internally and externally. A typical day might consist of a variety of projects: analyzing fashion trends, attending retailer meetings, working with engineering team to relay product feedback, collaborating with data scientist to extract meaningful insights and authoring content including infographics and trend analysis.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is smart, ambitious and curious about innovation.
This role comes with amazing perks: WeWork office in the heart of Soho, office dogs, and fun events!
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Passionate about retail, outgoing, and eager to build relationships with industry professionals
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate concepts
- Superb project management, organization, writing and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel and preferably Salesforce.
- Solid understanding of retail or digital marketing metrics
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite design software or email marketing automation platforms (such as Pardot, Marketo or Eloqua) a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results oriented team environment
- Blogging experience preferred
- Strong professional ethics and integrity
- BA/BS degree