Suzy is a human intelligence platform that helps organizations make better, more informed decisions…faster. Powered by an on-demand network of more than a million consumers, Suzy lets you target and retarget any consumer segment to ask questions and get insights in minutes. Some of the biggest brands in the world use Suzy to validate essential decisions, better understand their customers, increase conversions and improve growth. Learn more at www.suzy.com.
Suzy is looking for a passionate Content Writer to join our growing Content Team. You will report to our VP, Head of Content, and will help develop and steward Suzy’s brand voice through blog posts, social posts, ad campaigns, email campaigns, social content and marketing collateral. As ideal candidate, you must be as proficient in crafting a powerful headline as you are authoring a thoughtful, long-form blog post. Being a conceptual thinker and fierce collaborator are an absolute must.
- Coming up with exciting, strategic concepts for our B2B and B2C campaigns
- Researching, writing and editing all levels of copy including blog posts, campaigns, functional copy, site copy and marketing collateral
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-moving environment
- Maintain Suzy’s brand voice across all its content
- Proficient in writing for and managing social channels
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 4-5 years’ experience writing content and copy for a B2B audiences, from either the agency side or product side
- A highly creative, collaborative, positive, methodical and energetic individual, with a hunger to push both boundaries and work in a team
- Experience working for a SaaS product or tech company is a big plus
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong conceptual thinking chops
- Comfortable juggling multiple assignments
- Exercising the utmost discretion while working with confidential information
- Someone who’s a real culture junky, and can write quickly to report on trends
To Apply: Please submit resume and include link to portfolio or links to writing samples.
At Suzy (formerly Crowdtap), every team member spends every day moving the business forward together, from engineering to business development. We love what we do, and we like each other a lot. Every Suzy team member has a great attitude, a love for solving problems, collaborating, and lots of fun. We are humble, positive, hilarious and have a genuine love for fixing problems! Not to mention our perks (unlimited PTO, snacks, dog-friendly office, insane parties). We are incredibly proud of our award-winning culture.
Crain’s NY Best Places to Work 2013, 2014 and 2015
High-growth work environment
Friendly, fun, and collaborative teambased work environment
Fully stocked fridge, snacks and cold brew
Fun, creative, open work space
Suzy is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to ensure all people feel supported and connected at work.