Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, Diversity + Inclusion and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Content Producer, you will join our Brand Marketing team and help shape the way Justworks educates and engages prospects and customers through useful, user-friendly content. This is a highly collaborative and cross-functional role, with a special focus on turning complex information into simple, accessible, and compelling content.
What you'll do
- Research, write, produce, and optimize content that informs and delights our prospects and customers
- Utilize creative copywriting skills to write and support short-form copy creation for digital ads, emails, website, CTAs, and more
- Produce blog content on our content management platform, and master other internal systems for content distribution
- Write a variety of long-form content for targeted personas, including blog posts, case studies, ebooks, research reports, user content, and sales collateral
- Work with Content Marketing to gather insights on content performance and constantly test new ways to improve conversion and generate qualified leads
- Interview customers and develop case studies for the website and other collateral
Who you are
- Excellent writer and communicator with extreme attention to detail
- 3+ years in content production, or similar
- Demonstrated track record of writing engaging, informative content (we will ask for samples)
- Independent self-starter who’s comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort writing about more technical topics (i.e. compliance, benefits)
- Experience with healthcare, tech, HR, or other heavily regulated industries is a plus
- BA in English, Communications, Marketing or related field is a plus
Please provide a resume and cover letter, along with at least two writing samples.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.