WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Content Producer oversees all aspects of content production: scoping, collaborating with creative to bring concepts to life, scheduling, talent, vendor relationships, shoot, edit, visual effects, music and delivery. This position connects the management, creative, legal, and operations departments. He/she also coordinates with the digital and social teams to ensure alignment of all assets and content.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Support and execute the creative concept in collaboration with creative teams.
- Formulate and develop production rationale and recommendations.
- Building a roster of production companies and talent to service TTD’s needs.
- Be a resource to the agency for developing content production solutions and strategies.
- Cultivate positive relationships with our production partners.
- Procure, review and negotiate production estimates.
- Scrutinize suppliers plans and practices and provide direction as needed.
- Coordinate and schedule content productions.
- Conduct pre-production meetings.
- Manage production budgets.
- Review and approve all production-related invoices.
- Advise agency stakeholders in all content production-related matters with creative and budgetary solutions for improving quality.
- Be an expert on filmmaking, editing, photography, image capture, digital platforms and formats.
- Manage multiple projects as needed.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5-10 years integrated production experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and proactive problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, take-ownership attitude, self-organizing and highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects
- Able to work independently with autonomously and communicate up, down and laterally to project stakeholders within the agency
- Proficient in MAC OS, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote (Adobe Suite & Smartsheet a plus)
- Be a creative problem solver.
- Be one step ahead – anticipate and guide the team around pitfalls throughout the process.
- Be a diplomat – deal with conflicting personalities and agendas and be able to unite divergent viewpoints.
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility and integrity.
- Be a savvy ad person able to understand strategies, platforms, trends and creative.
- Be imaginative – bring your own ideas to the table.
- Have a strong visual sense.
- Know music – how, when and where to use it effectively.
- Be an administrator – manage the hidden involvements and work necessary in relation to cost, timing and legal involvements.
- Be a business person – able to negotiate contracts and understand all the complicated business items connected with production.
- Be flexible – production is not an exact science.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.