Content Planning and Strategy Associate
Paperless Post is hiring a Content Planning and Strategy Associate to support the development and continuation of data-driven content strategies that both drive growth in our new Flyer product and support our mature Cards offering. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining performance reports, identifying content opportunities, and optimizing onsite content merchandising. This role reports directly to the Manager of Content Planning and Strategy and will partner closely with the Content Design, Brand, Marketing, and Product teams.
A little bit about us
The Paperless Post Content Planning & Strategy team plays a meaningful role in identifying revenue opportunities across categories and personas within the digital invitations landscape. From developing assortment plans that encourage higher conversion to optimizing navigation to help users find the perfect invitation, we play an integral role in working cross-functionally with nearly every team in the company.
What you’ll do here
- Support the development of a high-level, data-driven content strategy for our mature Cards business and new Flyer product line that aligns to market demands and business goals.
- Manage recurring analytic reports to guide the development of new content and optimize performance of existing content.
- Analyze onsite customer behavior to optimize site merchandising.
- Using a variety of data sources, maintain organization-wide reference base of our category performance, our fast-growing customer base, and their design preferences.
- Maintain homepage and site navigation updates to account for macro trends, seasonality, and new occasions.
- Collaborate and liaise with various internal teams to track alignment against quarterly plans and monthly performance across both products.
- Provide general support for the Content Planning & Strategy team as new opportunities arise.
- You have 1 to 3 years experience in a web analytics or strategy role.
- Strong analytical skills to support data-driven decision making.
- Proven ability to mix art and science to build hypotheses.
- Creative self-starter - able to work in an always-changing tech startup environment.
- Ability to follow instructions and be a team player.
- Extreme attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A bias for collaboration, an entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Excel skills, Looker experience a plus.
Company-wide we enjoy an amazing ecosystem of an even gender split and a balance of engineers and designers. Because Paperless Post isn’t supported by ad revenue, we can focus our efforts on creating and improving on the ideal version of our platform, product, content, and partnerships for our users.
We are proud that Paperless Post helped over 70 million people connect in the real world last year. Our product is global, and we are committed to being a company where everyone belongs. We encourage people from all backgrounds, races, genders, and abilities to apply!