Content Marketing Video Producer
Content Marketing Video Producer:
Our Video Production team is looking for a talented, efficient video producer to work with the Vimeo Content and Brand team to create amazing content marketing and social videos that engage and inform our community, elevate our brand, and highlight the amazing things Vimeo does for creators. Oh, and you should also be a total team player and comfortable creating for a broad audience of casual uploaders, professional filmmakers, businesses, brands, and beyond.
If you’re all of these things (NBD, right?), AND you’re comfortable working in a fast paced, high output environment — let’s do this thing.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely and collaboratively with content, social, and creative teams to make amazing content marketing videos - everything from interviews with filmmakers to tutorials to branded social media videos.
- Spend your days producing, shooting, and editing videos and developing reusable processes for doing so.
- Find new opportunities and means of incorporating videos to elevate our brand and engage our community.
- Continually work to optimize videos in response to key performance metrics captured by the data team.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Have 3+ years of experience in content marketing, branded, and documentary-style video production and editing.
- Have a degree in film/video, media, design or another relevant field.
- Be a pro at Adobe Premiere Pro and be familiar with After Effects and Photoshop.
- Be a pro at video shooting, lighting, and audio. Particularly with the Sony FS7 and A7S.
- Have a deep knowledge of storytelling editing, color correction, and sound recording/design.
- Have experience with working with well-known brands and engaging audiences with video on social media.
- Be incredibly detail-oriented, informed on video standards and trends, dead-set on perfection, and able to effectively communicate feedback.
- You’ve worked for a tech/internet/SaaS company with a lot of brand personality and a complex product.
- You have a background in content marketing, documentary, and/or social media.
- You’re a diehard Vimeo fan and longtime uploader.
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.