CB Insights is seeking a detail-oriented and motivated associate editor to produce high-visibility newsletters, as well as copy edit and fact check our tech and strategy-focused research. You will join our rapidly growing intelligence unit composed of editors and analysts.
- Produce, curate, and manage our newsletters which reach 500K+ readers
- Line edit, copy edit, and fact check data-heavy research briefs, reports, and decks.
- Edit infographics for content and visual consistency
- Assist in maintaining the editorial calendar
- Provide feedback to analysts and freelancers
- Update high-performing content as needed
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3+ years relevant editing and/or newsletter/blog experience
- Solid grasp of numbers and data and a zeal for accuracy
- Familiarity with HTML and with email service providers including Mailchimp
- Knowledge of venture capital/startup ecosystem, finance, or tech a plus, but not required
- A superior ability to work under tight deadlines
- Solid project management skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic, and fast-changing environment
- BA/BS required; relevant graduate degrees also a plus
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!