Account Executive | SMB (NYC)
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Application Management and Security Platform, enabling IT to centralize, orchestrate, and operationalize day-to-day administration and control for SaaS applications. Every day, thousands of customers rely on BetterCloud to centralize data and controls, surface operational intelligence, enforce complex security policies, and delegate custom administrator privileges across SaaS applications.
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding and hiring amazing sales talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound and build something special, BetterCloud is for you. We are looking for an Account Executive to join its rapidly growing sales team. We value hard work and positive attitude and are looking for an accomplished, quota carrying sales professional to share their skills, who can think creatively and make an immediate impact.
BetterCloud is tier one venture backed, having raised $47 million to date, looking to disrupt the modern IT workplace. We need talented people to generate leads and prospect for new customers and serve as the voice of our company as we convert leads into deals. You will find and engage with customers, own relationships and for BetterCloud.
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
- Own relationships with key customers and represent BetterCloud professionally.
- Execute customized presentations/demonstrations via Google Hangout and in person when required.
- Employ BetterCloud’s sales process to drive prospects from initial install, qualification, build business value, proof of concept (evaluation), through to contract closure.
- Help to build our sales pipeline and improve our sales processes.
Qualifications | Required
- A strong track record of prospecting leads and closing deals
- Familiarity with Google Apps
- Highly motivated, professional and hard working
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and efficient in managing multiple projects at once
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Qualifications | Recommended
- 1-2+ years experience selling/closing software products/solutions in B2B environment, preferably in the information technology space. Cloud and SaaS experience a plus.
- Foundational knowledge of Google Enterprise
- Familiarity with using Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills