Riskified’s Growth team plays a key role in defining and executing the company’s expansion strategy. We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly intelligent individual to join our team as a Senior Account Executive: a role that combines sales, consulting, strategic thinking, and business analysis.
In this position, you will take on leads of potential enterprise clients, develop relationships with multiple Fortune 500 companies, identify their unique needs and challenges, and drive adoption of Riskified’s solution. You will collaborate with other teams at Riskified to ensure a seamless on-boarding process, and use insights from client feedback to improve our service and offering.
- Work closely with potential clients, demonstrating a consultative approach to directly drive Riskified’s revenue growth
- Receive leads from, and work together with our BD Team to manage sales pipeline and follow through with presentations, negotiations, and contracts.
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Represent Riskified at industry events and sales meetings with potential clients around the world
- Develop a deep understanding of the payments industry and build relationships with key players in the space
Who You Are
- A motivated sales professional with 3+ years of enterprise experience
- A data-driven lover-of-learning who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Naturally analytical with a strong passion for persuasion
- Someone who loves to quantify the qualitative
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Riskified solution
- Someone who has a tendency to over-perform in all aspects of the job including regularly out-pacing aggressive quotas
- Bachelor's degree with at least 3+ years' experience managing end-to-end sales cycle
- Experience in a role that requires rigorous business analytics and/or strategic thought (management consulting, finance, business analysis, etc.) a plus
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and strong communicator
- Problem-solver, resourceful, someone who thrives off of autonomy
- Willingness to step up to greater responsibility, strong desire to contribute to overall goals
- Previous experience with B2B enterprise sales, tech companies, and/or a hyper-growth B2B SaaS startup setting is always an advantage
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with minimum supervision
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for other than practical training