What is the Role of PM in Agile XFORM by Agile Realized Coach
Being a Product Manager requires structured and organized thinking. Frameworks and toolkits are a handy and effective way to approach problems. Product Managers will learn about many and develop their own throughout their product careers.
- What is Agile and what are the important roles in achieving Agility in an organization? (Project Manager (Scrum Master), Product Manager / Product Owner, Technical Leader)
- What are the Product Management roles and responsibilities and its effect on teams, Product groups, and the company
- Common Pitfalls and oversights by Product Development groups
Meet the Speaker: Mohsen Ghazizadeh
Mohsen Ghazizadeh is a passionate Enterprise level Agile Coach, Strategist and Trainer with over 12 years of Agile experience. In his successful career, he has helped teams and companies become more Agile with solutions that work for their business model and product.
Get the FREE Product Book here
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [email protected]
Product School is the first technology business school. We provide certified courses in Product Management and other digital skills to professionals across 16 campuses worldwide. We also offer the same courses live online. All courses are taught by real-world product managers working at top technology companies such as Google, Facebook, Slack, Airbnb, LinkedIn, and Netflix.