How to Influence Stakeholders for Success by fmr eBay Senior PM
As a Product Manager, you’re responsible for delivering products and features that both delight customers and move the company closer to its top-line metrics. However, how do you know whether the individual features you ship each sprint or each quarter are successful? Learn about the most important advice here: Main Takeaways:- understand what drives your stakeholders & speak their language- closely partner with and align your key stakeholders- develop your stakeholders into product evangelists
Meet the Speaker: Simon Freedman
Simon Freedman is working as a Senior Product Amanager at Flatiron Health. He has led many teams to successful accomplishments in the field of technology and web applications with his innovative, time critical and scalable skills which are rare to find these days.
Get the FREE Product Book here
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [email protected]
Product School is the first technology business school. We provide certified courses in Product Management and other digital skills to professionals across 16 campuses worldwide. We also offer the same courses live online. All courses are taught by real-world product managers working at top technology companies such as Google, Facebook, Slack, Airbnb, LinkedIn, and Netflix.