How to Emerge Product Markets by ZocDoc Product Manager
This session will cover the complexities of working with products across the physical and software arena. We'll be covering how ideas and concepts become reality, how a PM works cross-functionally with multiple teams to keep a project flowing and how a PM continues to iterate and improve upon products after they've made it to consumers' hands.
- Understanding the dynamics of emerging markets
- Key differences between building products for the US vs. developing economies
- Product-market fit and challenges to scale
Meet the Speaker: Rahool Gadkari
Rahool Gadkari is a Product Manager at Zocdoc in New York. He has previously worked as Senior Product Manager - Marketplace at Practo. Rahool became a Product Manager and found that his wide range of skills was a perfect match for a career in product.
Get the FREE Product Book here
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [email protected]
- For last minute questions, send a text to: (646) 679-7377