Big Data w/ Hadoop Executive Training: Level 1 Novice
Why will this workshop help you?
This 3-hour workshop will introduce you to Big Data using Hadoop. A wide range of business and organizations use Big Data to uncover hidden patterns and unknown correlations to help them figure out market trends, customer preferences, and other useful business information.
This workshop lays the foundation of understanding Big Data. It will prepare you to move on to Level 2 Intermediate Big Data Executive Training.
You will be trained on:
- The introduction to Big Data
- Hadoop architecture (Hadoop Distributed File System and Operating System)
- How to install and use Virtual Box and Ubuntu
- Top 10 Terminal Commands
- Nano, Gedit, and other editors
- MapReduce overview and concepts
- Introduction to/Installation of Hive, Spark, Scala, Pig, and Python
· Your own laptop with Chrome Browser installed
· Notebook for writing down notes