Hello, we're Fiverr
Fiverr is shaping the future of work, every day, by shifting the freelance economy online. We offer a global marketplace of creative and digital services in over 150 categories, from talented freelancers all over the world.
Why Work with Us?
It’s our mission to grow and cultivate the world’s largest digital marketplace, where people can find and purchase any service they need, and build any business they dream. As an employee, your work is inspired by the success of our community and your personal development. Want coworkers who are as curious and enthusiastic as you? Join us.
An Insider's view of Fiverr
How would you describe the company’s work-life balance?
I've been with the company for about 2.5 years, and it's been an awesome journey so far. I feel valued as a person, and they really respect the work-life balance. I had a baby eight months ago, and they totally get the importance of family. Their commitment to my success and happiness has me has made me a better employee.
What projects are you most excited about?
Fiverr is practicing what it preaches. We recently created a new exciting position, the Chief Digital Nomad. The candidate will be traveling across Asia and sharing stories about entrepreneurs in various locations. I’m excited for that content to start being shared
Sr. Marketing Manager
What are some things you learned at the company?
Since joining Fiverr I've had the chance to work on cutting-edge distributed systems, microservices architecture, a wide range of new languages such as Ruby, Golang and Python, and also experience the world of lean product development in the e-commerce space including AB testing, data-driven design, agile methodologies and high cadence innovation
Software Engineering Team Lead
How do your team's ideas influence the company's direction?
Fiverr is a bottom-up company, meaning the most effective ideas and initiatives are sourced from everyone. The company has a "North Star" KPI set yearly that aligns every team with one common goal. How to achieve that goal, and make an impact, is completely up to the teams, which fosters innovation and creativity.
Engineering & Product management Director
What are some social events your company does?
Fiverr offers an array of social activities - each centered around creating a positive employee experience. Our weekly happy hours, Wednesday yoga sessions, catered Friday lunches, department outings and annual company retreat provide opportunities for us to spend time together in ways that aren't necessarily work-related.
Where we are
Fiverr NY is located in the heart of downtown New York in the trendy Soho neighborhood. It's as vibrant and dynamic as our marketplace.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Job Training & Conferences
- I work for a company that truly embodies the spirit of the entrepreneur. Everyday I’m inspired to be proactive, ambitious, and creative. Fiverr has not only taught me how to be a better employee, but how to be a better leader within my communityBethCommunity Program Manager
- At Fiverr, more so than any other company I've worked at, I feel that I can make a real impact on the future of the product and marketing. There are no big egos here, and everyone has a voiceAdamCustomer Success Manager
- Entrepreneurs know that bias for action is a key to success since going from 0 to 1 is the hardest part. Being a part of a team that makes this hard process smoother for entrepreneurs around the world makes me proud to come to work every day.YairSenior Product Design
- At Fiverr, I’m lucky to be surrounded by smart coworkers who are passionate about powering the future of work. I love leveraging my diverse background in creative and business fields to think strategically about connecting entrepreneurs and talentedLisaCategory Manager
- I love working at Fiverr, the people and culture make it an amazing work environment! You get to make a real impact at the company, work within a really great engineering culture, and work with a cutting-edge software stack.ZackSenior Front End Developer
Technology we use
- jQuery UILibraries
- Ruby on RailsFrameworks
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
Articles we're in7 articles
Our funding history
$60M in FundingInvestors: Accel Partners Bessemer Venture Partners Square Peg Capital Qumra Capital
$30M in FundingInvestors: Qumra Capital Accel Partners Bessemer Venture Partners Cubit Investments Lightbank GC Capital
$15M in FundingInvestors: Accel Partners Bessemer Venture Partners Cubit Investments
$5M in FundingInvestors: Bessemer Venture Partners Cubit Investments